Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hamburger 'N' fixings sandwiches

Tonight I thought I would grab some French bread and make a different kind of burger...

Hamburger'N' fixings one.

  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 loaf of French Bread
  • 1 can of Campbells condensed French Onion soup
  • 1/4 cup ketchup
  • 2 tbs finely chopped sweet pickle
  • 2 tsp spicy brown mustard
Brown ground beef stirring to separate meat. Spoon off fat. Stir in soup, ketchup, pickle, mustard. Heat to boiling and then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.

Split the french bread lengthwise. Toast

Take the French bread and fill with the ground beef along with a assortment of toppings.

I used spring lettuce, tomatoes, onions and swiss cheese. I also added steak seasoning to the ground beef along with crushed red peppers.  I had BBQ potato chips on the side with carrots.. it was wonderful and my Mother in law who does not like meat or eat much at the whole thing!!! Now I know it must of been good!

No comments:

Post a Comment