Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hamburger Roll-ups with spicy gravy and corn

This roll-up made from Bisquick and hamburger is very filling.  I browned hamburger onions and seasoning til no longer pink. Thickened it with alittle flour and butter and set aside to cool.

Taking the bisquick and making a dough I rolled it out. Taking the meat mixture and layering it on top before rolling it like a jelly roll. I cut 1 1/2 inch slices and laid them on a ungreased cookie sheet.  While they were cooking I made out of condensed onion soup with alittle milk and hot sauce the gravy to put on top.  Steamed some corn and made a salad.  It was good but I think next time I would add the corn to the meat mixture and also some peppers and cheese before rolling. Complete meal in one!

No comments:

Post a Comment