Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pop - up - pizza






oh my oh my... tonight's dinner has to be one of my favorites so far...
POP - UP - PIZZA!!!!!!!

It is really easy...
'I browned a pound of hamburger with red/green peppers and 2 cloves of minced garlic. Stirred in the leftover Mom's spaghetti sauce that was leftover. If you want you can just add spaghetti sauce. Let that simmer for 10 minutes. While that was simmering I beat milk, eggs and oil in a bowl for one minute. Then I added flour and beat for another 2 minutes more.

I put the hot beef mixture into a ungreased  9 x 13 casserole dish. Sprinkled it with shredded cheddar cheese.  Poured the egg mixture over the top evenly. Topped it off with Parmesan cheese.  Baked it for 25 Min's til puffed up and golden brown. I served it along side a salad and  fresh baby carrots.  YUMMY...  I will be making this again!!

Last night two of my grandkids were here and Dakota wanted to make Hugs and kisses crescents.

Now just to let you know.. that is not what I wanted to make so I will be using my Hersheys cookbook again *l*
You take a package of crescent rolls and place 2 hershey kisses at the center of the wide end of each triangle. Starting at the wide end roll up and pinch edges to seal.   Bake for 10 minutes.. sprinkle with powder sugar and serve warm..

No comments:

Post a Comment